Restaurants and cafés on the slopes
- 1. Restaurant 1.800 | 2. Bar 1.800
1. Restaurant 1.800: Frequented by a distinguished clientele, this restaurant is the perfect place to hold a business lunch, a dinner with friends or a spontaneous ski chat. Its modern menu includes tapas, select dishes from Aranese and Catalan cuisine as well as home-made desserts. Not to be missed.
2. Bar 1.800: On this friendly terrace with barbecue you can enjoy a coffee or a snack, ranging from fried eggs to your taste to grilled Catalan sausage with bread and tomato.
- 3. Self-service El Bosque | 4. Bar Bosque
3. Self-service El Bosque: Family restaurant, perfect for a quick lunch. Salads, pasta dishes, hot soups, meat dishes (with an open grill area), etc. Located next to the school, control tower and the beginners' area, it has spacious terraces and an area for enjoying fair trade coffees and delicious sweet crepes.
4. Bar Bosque: Offers excellent freshly-made sandwiches. You can enjoy their barbecue-grilled specialities on the sun terrace, with bar service and a pleasant area with sun loungers.
- 5. Restaurant 2.200 | 6. Bar 2.200
5. Restaurant 2.200: A restaurant where you can choose from three unusual set menus, or a small menu of dishes to share while you enjoy the views from the sun terrace. Famous for its sweet breakfasts (coffee or chocolate and “churros”) or savoury breakfasts (fried eggs, bacon and ham with toasted or tomato bread.
6. Bar 2.200: Freshly-made sandwiches, salads, hot soups, spaghetti, special set menus, fresh fruit, drinks, etc. Don't miss their famous “patatas bravas”. Fantastic terrace surrounded by snow.
- 7. Restaurant Pla de Beret | 8. Self-service Er Audeth | 9. Bar Er Audeth | 10. Barralh
7. Restaurant Pla de Beret:
At 1,850 metres you will find this friendly à la carte restaurant, the only one in the area specialised in salads, pasta dishes and grilled meat with table service. The fantastic views of the Beret Plane can be enjoyed from inside the restaurant as well as from the terrace, designed for enjoying their dishes or special barbecue menu.
8. Self-service Er Audeth: A different menu every day. These friendly family dining areas have a fantastic terrace with sun area and barbecue grill as well as a lovely area with sun loungers so that you can enjoy your meal with views of the slopes.
9. Bar Er Audeth: A self-service bar located on the floor below the Pla de Beret Restaurant. Choose from a wide range of sandwiches and other snacks at this, the largest bar in the resort. A guaranteed place to meet up with your friends!
10. Barralh: Taste the wide choice of “montaditos” and mini sandwiches in the amazing marquee located on its large terrace. In the afternoon, enjoy delicious drinks, good music and, if you feel like it, a dance at your leisure.
- 11. Barralh de Blanhiblar
11. Barralh de Blanhiblar: This spectacular marquee and sun terrace with the best views of Baqueira Beret is not to be missed. Their star dishes: Iberian ham with bread and tomato or a ham board with toasted bread and a glass of wine or cava.
- 12. Pàrrec Dossau
12. Pàrrec Dossau: Enjoy a tasty snack in Beret's highest point, with breathtaking panoramic views. A full menu to choose from including frankfurters, sandwiches and hamburgers, good atmosphere and great music.
- 13. Pàrrec de Orri | 13. Orri Moët Winter Lounge
13. Pàrrec de Orri: The most demanding palates have made their star dish, the veal sandwich, famous, which can be enjoyed on the sun terrace.
13. Orri Moët Winter Lounge:
A unique space, with dining room and terrace, designed to enjoy a glass of Moët & Chandon accompanied by a few delicious tapas. Indoor lunches and group dinners for parties of 15 or more must be booked in advance.
- 14. Pàrrec Argulls | 15. Cafeteria Bonaigua | 5. Restaurant Bonaigua
14. Pàrrec Argulls: Take a break on the way to Bonaigua and enjoy the sandwiches, hot soups, aperitifs, delicious grilled sausages, hamburgers, etc., while relaxing on its sunny terrace with panoramic views.
15. Cafeteria Bonaigua:
Choose from an exquisite variety of freshly-made sandwiches on the café's fabulous terrace. Open air grill.
15. Restaurant Bonaigua: A modern pizzeria where you can also enjoy a fantastic salad buffet and a large assortment of grilled meats. Enjoy our healthy baked potatoes.
- 16. Info-café
16. Info-café: Located at the arrival of the Bosque cabin car and chairlift, next to the beginners' area, this is the perfect place to enjoy from a select menu of teas and coffees, chocolate drinks and fresh pastries.
- 17. Häagen Dazs Baqueira
Ruda Village 1.500
17. Häagen Dazs Baqueira: A coffee, a slice of cake, a chocolate fondue with fruit or simply a soft drink. Open from 8.30 am to 8 pm.
200 m from the Bonaigua 2.072 village. Cap del Port Restaurant: haute cuisine in the high mountains.
One km from the beginning of the Peülla chair lift. RVerge de les Ares Restaurant: local cuisine from the Pallars region.
La Perdiu Blanca, Info-Café, 1.800 Restaurant, El Bosque Self-service, 2.200 Restaurant, Beret Er Adeth Self Service, Pàrrec Argulls and Bonaigua: cafés and restaurants where you can find gluten-free food and menus.
In the Montarto Hotel(1.500 Village)
La Perdiu Blanca Restaurant.
Enjoy the delicious breakfast buffets and menu and à la carte service of the hotel restaurant, which can be reached from the forum of the 1.500m village. A pioneering mountain restaurant in introducing gluten-free dishes.
Hotel Montarto Café Bar.
Famous meeting point open to all. A friendly, modern atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy delicious drinks such as a refreshing gin and tonic as well as cocktails.
La Borda Lobato Restaurant.
Located next to the Montarto Hotel, this restaurant opened in 1976 is an authentic reference in Aranese cuisine. Enjoy an unbeatable à la carte tasting in a lovely setting or their special lunchtime menu.